Tuesday, May 30, 2006

hail the fishing goddess of liberty..

had a great day today..

i went for fishing with my buddy n his buddy..!! n it's my first time fishing..!!!

it was simply great..in the taxi, on our way to the jetty, i was joking that i will free the fish after catching them. They are so grateful to me that they will give me a honourable title of their marine world - "The Goddess of Liberty"..!!! Inevitably, everyone in the taxi, including the taxi driver, was basically laughing for my sillyness. I was almost sent to hougang...cos of my unique title being entitled to me. Obviously, they are all jealous..whahahaaahaahahahaa..

well, haha..anyway, i tried to fish for fish for several hours and only managed to catch fih of about 15..(hmm..i guess?haa..) first time to hold the fishing rod and mingle in the bedok jetty's sea for fishes. When i caught my very first fish, i was simply thrilled..!! obvioucsly, i shrieked for joy as if i had caught a real big fish ( but obviously, i din) hahaa...still it was a wonderful experience..

i do live to my title though. While i was fishing them up, a few fishes were 'liberated' ( they escape on their own) ..haa..when i tried to sing a song to them, i really do catch some fish, and also, my frens were successful on their catch, n most of the time, they did much better than i..haha...well, the song sung by the Fishing Goddess of Liberty does work after all...whahhaa...

At the end of the session, my back of my legs were terribly burnt..somehow, i juz feel like i'm a bbq crab, really to be consumed..goodness me, and my buddy din tell me at all..ggaaa..but also, i was totally absorbed in my fishing mission and had hogged my buddy's fishing rod most of the time..why? cos i can't catch fish more efficiently than both of them do..haha..

Really have a great fishing today, and my mum deep-fried my catch and it was absolutely delicious!! hahaa..really enjoyed fishing..haha..but it's a pity that dennis can't witness my first fishy catch of my life..

well, anyway i know in the fishes' heart, there lies the Goddess of Liberty. And if u all were to go diving and find a statue which looks like me, that's the right one u're looking. It's not ur imagination, nor ur illusion. It is me, the Fishing Goddess of Liberty....

Hail..Hail..HAIL the Goddess of Liberty..!! Free all the fishes from their suffering..!! LIberation's the best way in the world..

whahahahahahaa..hhahaaaa..laugh all u wan..i'm basically craping about the title thingy..hhaa..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. That title has contradicting meanings though. U liberate them of suffering thru releasing them back to the sea or by eating them, so that they wouldnt be bullied by the big bad sharks anymore? Maybe u will see a Da ManTou i mean literally one! in the sea!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://indexmachine.info/1157.html or http://neveo.info/1927.html