Sunday, May 14, 2006

moving on..i'm really am..

me intending to move on in my life...this time, i'm really am..

by end of this year, i'm deciding to resign my involvement in sjab. Probably after NCOC (if i am involved)...haha..i'm getting kinda mentally tired..The first aid duties may be no longer a motivation for me to stay in st. john..i realise myself that i'm attending first aid duties with a mentality of wanting to attend to as many cases as possible, often with a desire that there will be cases to be attended to. I realise this is not what i want initially. I have a passion for first aid, but in order to practise first aid, there have to have cases, which implies people have to be injured. It's kinda a selfish thought...

Also, it's time for me to largely remove the pain which has been tying on me for these 2 years. If I really wanted to help people in medical areas, the most appropriate way is to enter the medical line. but well, there's no more hope for me now..sigh..yup..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Da Man Tou.. there so many ways to help people. Not necessary thru first aid ma.. like that there must be someone hurt for u to realise ur passion..as u said ma. haha.. maybe u can join organisation to go ard Spore imparting skills of first aid to the young and old..think may be more practical. U can set up ur own clan if there isnt such organisation =P