Friday, May 19, 2006

had a great badminton game today..wilson's pretty good..his ball was fast and swift..lip yung and i found difficulties to pull the score close..hahaa, but well, overall, it was great..!! somehow or rather, after playing the game, i felt i had slimmed down...hhahaaa..!!! had an urge of eating fast food for dinner, but well, dennis stopped me...lucky thing...hahaa..

anyway i'm still feeling terrible over the st john stuffy. Still feeling tired though..sighh...

not just that, had a mini argument with my parents over me taking up the Big Walk duty..they're basically treating me like a kid..!!! scare that there's a peeping tom..scare intruders of the hq are rapist...goodness me..!!! the most unreasonable excuses i've ever heard...!!! As a result, i ended up telling my friend that i'm not going...sigh... T_T i really feel like crying...i really wanna go badly..real bad...sigh...

my parents had announced to me that they WILL NOT allow me to go on any overseas medical coverage aids.. =( i'm really really very depressed over this...!!! somehow they just dun understand me..!!! anyway can't be bothered le..dun feel talking about this..pissed...hahaa.. =p

the more i feel that my dream of getting into medical line is getting even further..

anyway had a temporary job to be a .... guess wat? A TOOTHPASTE PROMOTER...!!! hahaha..cool right? hahaa..initially i went there for a starhub jog, but well, they've no more vacancies, so they offered me this..hahaa..me kinda excited...!! me going to sell toothpaste...!!! hahhaaa..!!! so during this period before i start my work, i'll take extra good care of my teeth. hahaa..why? cos i'm going to be a toothpaste promoter..!!! hahaha..kinda excited..not only that, my very good buddy might be coming to support me!! by buying a toothopaste from me..!! hahaa..also, my parents might be coming too...to take a photo of me being a toothpaste promoter..for souvenir's sake..gosh..hopefully dennis will come support me too..to cheer for me..to give me a cheer, saying "jiayou! jiayou! wo yong yuan zhi chi ni..!!" !!! hahaa..okie, that's in my dream..for this, i know him too well..hhaaa..

hahaa..so, zj, dun feel guilty over the starhub thingy..okie? in fact, i've to thank u..cos this agency seems to be a good one..hhee..u've introduced a good one for me..hhee.. =p =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.