Thursday, May 25, 2006

haha..i've mini phobia..

haha..had a funny incident today..can't believe i will do that..

hhaa..

Saw my tjc's school mate today in Eunos station. in fact, i don't know his name at all. Just get to know him from a friend of mine. hhaa..one year older than me, think he's from tj's drama club, but still he's a hi-bye friend.

haa..anyway i did see him in Eunos, but i din say 'hi' to him. Instead, i quickly found a seat and looked down at my bag..at my handphone..I know he saw me, and he actually stood almost in front of me, and of course, he din say 'hi' to me either..hhaa..anyway i tried all my best not to look in his direction..dun know why too..i'm kinda nervous whenever i saw him. One, it could be because he's quite good looking. Second, i have this feeling that i'm scared of good-looking guys. i will tend to escape from them as much as possible..hhaa..

anyway he was standing there for a long period of time..there were seats around initially but he din grab one. Think he's trying his luck to catch my attention. haa..then later he still found a seat which is a few seats away from me..later, he actually sticked out his head and looked into my direction..catching my attention, i guess...

Later think at dover station (cos i'm already too nervous to notice anything), he stood up from his seat and again stood almost in front of me. Again, i stood down and talked to my buddy..At that time, i was completely nervous. i can't even speak english properly..!!! argg...!!

Later and later, when the train's reaching jurong east station, he actually talked to a lady who was sitting next to me cos she had dropped something and was not aware. at that time, i did notice him, but it was a quick glance and quickly talked to my buddy again...phew, that's a real close one..

Well, u may say that i'm thinking too much la..but i juz have this strong feeling that he tried to catch my attention...haha..anyway he alighted at jurong east station and i finally had a great relief!!!

haha...really had a super nervous mrt experience..hahaa..i scare he will come talk to me, then ask for my number ( i believe for courtesy's sake)..then then...i dun know liao..hahaa..

but i know myself for sure, i've a mini phobia for good-looking guys.

haa...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/1544.html and http://indexmachine.info/1112.html