Saturday, May 20, 2006

hmm.

getting started on preparing for plan B le.

Today's my first time when i took photo with the whole corp SAC..somehow, it left a funny tinge on me.

This photo is my first time taking with them, and it is highly likely my last time with them.

At the thought of it, i realise that it kinda aches to leave them. All through these years, i've seen many of my juniors grown up - from innocent girls to more mature and very often more beautiful ladies with confidence..think i will really miss the days when their innocent ways cheered me up and drove many of my stress away...

this sun's finally my last attachment as a CPR trainee. Really hope i can still have more chances to teach the public or cadets about CPR before i leave..i enjoy teaching first aid and CPR..but of course, i've limited knowledge and experiences which obstruct my development in such area.

Probably this could be one of the reasons i want to leave.

Dislike the feeling of having limited first aid knowledge and experiences.

Things seem to be changing around me. But well, we just have to move on in life.

One of my friends will be leaving for Mount Merapi medical aid very soon. Kinda worried though. Really hope everything'll be fine over there. I'll pray hard to Him.

Dun know what's wrong with me recently.
Seem to be a little depressed over many things.
Including him.

Guess I need another good badminton game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://neveo.info/3136.html and http://googleindex.info/3014.html