Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Been a busy day. =(

My colleague Id and I could not go for my department's seminar cos we still have urgent projects to rush and to meet the deadline. Even my manager was very busy with many things.

sigh.

Can't wait for my project to be over before i went off for my exam leave.

Right now, still left the foreword. And still need to wait for this person, tat person etc to clear..blab blab blab blab...

can't wait for this project to end and launch..

and cos of this project, it's the first time when i have to interact my dept director. can be super stressful. O_x

********************************************************

ha..was talking to Id what are our office plans after our projects which each of us are currently managing.

haha..i can't believe that the first thing in my to-do list duing the dec is to decorate my office desk with nice stuff.

cos right now, the desk is decorated with files and books, and papers, and blab blab blab...

*******************************************************

Sometimes, i have this perception that my boss have 2 more children - Id and me.

Often, Id and i have all sorts of mutual arrangements..taking leave, time-off, and thinking of how to persuade our boss to let us go for seminars so that both of us can have a temporary get-away from work. =p

********************************************************
Received a surprise sms from my student, WJ.

haha..he initiated to sms me to start giving him tuition after letting him rest after his final year exams.
haha...i'm glad that he's so hardworking. =p

But he's very cheeky - always bullies me.

*********************************************************

been hearing to Michael Buble's "Everything" .

=)

Love the rythmn and its lyrics. hee.. =))))

To AG:
And in this crazy life,
And through this crazy times...

It's you,
It's you,
You make me sing.

You're every line,
You're every word,

You're Everything!


No comments: