Saturday, November 22, 2008

Going bonkers....

so much to study, especially the herbs...

all the medicinal effects..AIYO!

Seriously dun know how's my project getting along..next week's the official launch and i dun know how's the final outcome like.

Been having small nightmares of my boss scolding me of being careless. =p
Din see her for these few days...dun know what she'll tell me off or maybe she may not even say anything... (T__T)
ARG....

Have not written my performance appraisal..seriously dun feel like writing...i dun feel tat i'm worth to be appraised given such a lousy performance i've given.
Given myself a self-appraisal and i give myself a D for it.
Seriously i tink i'm not performing well, based on my own benchmark.

Tink i can handle better for the next semester - of how to juggle my studies and work better.

Now i know why they say part-time studies can be tough. It's tough when the exams are nearing and yet at the same time, at the back of the mind, work seems to be always hanging heavily onto you.

Cos right now, i'm experiencing it.

Can't wait for Dec..can shop..can spend lazy times with AG...can read other genres aside fr tcm...can revise my tcm basic theories...can decorate my office desk..no boss in office (yeah~)...can play games...can watch tv programmes...can go laze around in starbucks to stone...can blog as long as i wan...can window-shop for a dslr camera...can prepare a gd present for AG (and ZJ they all..haha..)....can go for my other favourite lessons...can exercise....can sleep with less tension...can go get a good facial treatment....can get a good hair treatment...can pamper myself...can pamper AG...can get more clothes for work...can get shoes...can get more bags....can get myself a new mp3...can go sing "it's my life" with Jas...

hahaha...one month..yet so many things to accomplish...

No comments: