Thursday, November 20, 2008

Leave starts today, to prepare for my next week's exams..

Just checked my office email..

and realised that there are still some mistakes..from this morning's emails...

very disappointed about myself - still very careless and making the same old careless mistakes..

(T__T)

Dun feel like writing my own performance appraisal...think i should just leave it blank and not take any performance bonus.

i'm feeling so lousy about myself now...i supposed to assist my boss in reducing her burden, but i can feel tat i'm not doing so...it's my very first project and i feel i've done very badly.
(T_______T)

Having a terrible headache now - great anxiety for both - my project and my exams..

Guess it's one mistake which I've learnt and need to avoid...

Juggling with projects and my exams are very tiring....can feel tat i'm going to have high blood pressure...

Right now, as i'm studying, i'm worrying about this project at the same time...it's really very tiring...

No comments: