Sunday, June 21, 2009

Been spending a lot of money...think i've spent my one month of salary..taxis..clothes...

sigh.

first time running in city link with my heels on, dashing from city hall mrt station all the way to suntec convention hall so that i can catch the last min to do the registration for my delegate..

dun know why..running on heels are a lot harder than running on track shoes..i panted more and kept coughing for air after the run..this is bad...

wasn't in a very good mood today. went to g2000 in tamp one to shop for clothes and finally i am eligible to get my g2000 membership card...yeah......

sigh...something has been going in my head..and i can feel the intuition is strong..but i guess i need to look around first..i feel there's an urge to get out of the 'comfort zone' and venture out..

i'm starting to feel tired of this zone...and i can't feel happy and confident at all...

No comments: