Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the closer my birthday is nearing..the more i feel like crying..

i can't enjoy myself on my very own birthday.. =(

and i'm feeling aged..to try to chew my food on the healthy side of my teeth..while at the same time, trying my best to chew real slow...

basically i'm not enjoying my food happily..and i'm not enjoying my work as a result..

and sat i can't eat well...no more good dinner treat for me...

i'm happy with all the birthday wishes, cos at least those try to keep me in good spirit..

but the more i think , the more i wanna cry..cos it seems that every year my birthday has never seemed to be a good proper rest, or full enjoyment..always clashes with camps, work..and i only know i'll never have a good birthday cos it will always clash with the big event..

yes, it's a self-pity..

but i'm really sick and tired of not enjoying my this unique day fully...

=(

No comments: