Monday, June 22, 2009

Quiet morning..felt very focused trying to clear my emails..

Opening ceremony in the evening and there i met my delegate..
it's really a steep getting-to-know curve..
and i should have trusted my intuition and went with him to yesterday's event in Jewel Box..he kinda hinted to me that he kinda minds about me not going at the last-minute..he also told me that i need to be agressive, and if possible, go to every event with him, cos i can expand my network by meeting all the big-shots around him..

but i wasn't feeling much affected by what he said..in fact, it encouraged me to perform better..at least i feel he's honest with me and he's teaching me..

learnt a lot about the business culture difference from him..and he has such large network..my gosh...i can't believe that he used to be a scientist, and now a VP..gosh..

anyway going to a dinner with him and his business partners from AWWA..can't believe he's skipping the opening ceremony of the changi WRP..hahhaa..

and can't believe i'm going for dinner with these american delegates on my birthday...hope it's gonna be a good one..i must open up more and enjoy..!!

Feel like an unconventional job interview ... but can't be bother la..if i really get a job opportunity from this delegate..i will surely treat everyone a dinner...hahhaha...

but can't wait to attend the water lecture presented by prof lettinga..!! cos my delegate will be attending the lecture too..i've studied his literature and my fyp was about his anaerobic treatment..!! wooo woo..!! gonna read about his literature again later..and this year, he's the LKY water prize award recipient..cool cool...!!

*******************************************************

oki, happy birthday to mantou..hope she'll have more time for herself and for her loved ones..

No comments: