Saturday, June 06, 2009

Wasn't very focused at work yesterday..haha..mainly cos i'm too excited over the performance!

haha..

been a nice evening to spend with me and myself..had a nice slice of cheesecake and a cup of cappucino in starbucks, enjoying the loneliness, listening to music and catching up with my reading...

the show's totally awesome...!!! again, it makes my money worthwhile..haahaa...

Love the opening..it has the longest silence which i and the whole audience experienced..the dancers were great, the movement, the choreography, the gracefulness with spices of assertion and body power..the clever use of the whole stage, playfully manipulating the audience's sight and perception..and the performance ends sweetly dramatic and powerful..the whole show totally awes me and it gives me another new angle and ideas..

but of course, i've to admit that there are some parts which i can't really understand what they were dancing.. =p

and after the show, did a quick late night shopping in raffles city shopping mall, before heading home..

it's been a long time since i can do all these, without any worry about my study...i'm feeling focused on the relaxing..! =D

**********************************************************

Also, finally the results for the module which is the hardest to study was out yesterday...! Was very relieved and happy for myself..though it's still not within my score target..been feeling so scared that i might fail this module..but haa..my result was kinda unexpected - i actually did better than what i thought based on my performance on that day..

then again, one month holiday is not totally for me to relax..but it's for me to catch up...and indeed i've been doing so..

**********************************************************

oki, gonna go...

breakfast, followed by meeting ZJ they all, and later after the gathering, meeting AG to watch "Night at the Musuem 2"..!

A Saturday fully packed with activities..before hitting to work on the Sunday morning..

**********************************************************

Must find a weekend to hit the Da Vinci Museum..ah... i wanna go! i wanna go!!!!

No comments: