Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thank you, everyone, for all the wishes through smses, and facebook msgs...thank you thank you.. =)

was reading the long list of wishes from facebook..made me really glad.. =)

and also, AG's been wishing me "happy birthday" from each call we made on that day.. =)

*********************************************************

yesterday's been a busy day..went to attend the plenary forum with my delegate in the morning...then a separate lunch session..

and oh ya! i saw one guy from NTU who looked very familiar...he looked like the guy whom i've seen in one NTU-Red Cross activity..
Din know that he's involved in siww too..

and tada..! the water lecture by Prof lettinga..! was very excited initially, happily listening to the familiar terms..and the familiar images (i know which literature review comes from cos i have it during my fyp period..) ..but still dozed off in the middle portion.. =p took a few pictures of him..shall post them when i'm more free...

then was called back by my boss to go back office...urgent matter to attend to... =(

in the evening, one of my colleague who is a liaison officer to my delegate's colleague also joined in the dinner with the delegates and his other colleagues...

dinner in pan pacific hotel's rang mahal restuarant..it's an indian restuarant with very great ambience..the food was fantastic, and so was the white wine..good wine..love the subtle sweetness with that cistric taste..

the whole dinner was very very long...about 2 to 3hrs...and my delegate loves to drink wine a lot..think he's asked for about 4 to 5 bottles...i think so...

both my colleague and i were pretty nervous and started to get a little uncomfortable..

then again, it's good experience to interact with these delegates, especially mine, with very different personalities...a lot of good leadership points to pick up from my delegate..

and oh ya..it's only until dinner when i noticed that he's a little resemblance to john travolta..hahahahah...

and so much so for my birthday...and dun know what's wrong with me..at the end of the whole day, i was on the verge of tears as i went home...i dun like the way my birthday's celebrated..i love the dinner - the food was great..but they're afterall related to work..i juz dun like it..and i hate the fact that every year, my birthday's always interrupted with non personal-related matters..

and my birthday ended with me crying when i spoke to AG once i reached home..think i was really very upset and tried to cover up my little desire the whole day..cos all i wish for my birthday was a good rest and his accompany on that day..

***************************************************************

met up with AG today for dinner in sushi tei..and i love the dinner and his accompany..and this one, i really enjoyed the dinner..

i was really glad that AG asked me out for dinner today...

it's okay that i do not receive any gift from him..he din bring me to that fanciful restaurant which was initially arranged..however to me, the greatest birthday gift which i can receive from him was his accompany which makes me feel very comfortable.

**************************************************************

Oki, shall go play my sims3...

No comments: