Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Saturday

a lot of things happened on a saturday...

on my way to my dancing lesson (not the salsa one though)..received a call from work..was told that my initially assigned delegate can't make it for the convention, so last min was assigned to be LO to another delegate..this time he's from new york..

and gosh..he's arriving singapore in the afternoon..!!! arg...

so after lesson, rushed to my dental appointment..the treatment was not as scary and painful as i thought of...but my that injuried side was numb over 2 hrs..next week's my second appointment..

lucky thing, when i reached the airport, my teeth were not as numb as before..

was such in a rush that i din have the time to read so much about him and his company..and only thinking that today's saturday and he's an american..so need not to wear to be so formal..and the flight was earlier than pre-arranged..so ended up grabbing a cab...

saw some of my colleagues in the airport and realised that they were all in office wear..thought i was in dead situation, that my attire may not be appropriate...somemore when they received their japanese delegates, these delegates were also wearing office attire..,.gosh..!!!

the more i felt very anxious...and kept thinking of what excuses i can give to the delegate of my dress code..

but lucky thing...hahaha...the delegate wore jeans too..!!!! =D phew.... =p =p

and notice that this delegate will be going to many events...golf...opening ceremony...water prize dinner...dinner by the bay...gosh....

especially golf..i need to wake up in the wee hours of the morning.. T___T

*****************************************************************

I kinda miss AG... =(

No comments: