Tuesday, August 04, 2009

dinner gathering with ZJ they all yesterday in tamp mall's seoul garden! hahaa..think it's my first time been there..hee..

the food is pretty yummy..enjoyed yesterday's dinner..

************************************************************

i'm starting to feel very burnt out again...

and i really feel like quitting..feel like having a change of environment..i dun know why..i can't feel myself gaining confidence in work, unlike the very first time when i first stepped in, feeling excited and confident..i dun know why..i juz see no value in what i do..i feel very short-handed..within one day, just for one project, i have to look into many aspects and settle so many things at one go...somehow i can't feel anything which can push me further, or motivate me to press on...

it's good to be busy..but this pace which i am right now...i'm totally shacked...i dun even have the time to archive my emails..and i received an email recently to ask me to rmbr to archive them..

first time received an email of complaint..gosh...it can really de-moralising..but my colleague consoled me that just dun take it too hard..

i feel like taking leave..but the project is so pressing and i can't afford to be absent for a day..i wanna go on a holiday, but i need to use my leave wisely..still on contract basis, so no exam leave for me.. sigh...

tcm sch work's pressing me too..i feel that i've not done any revision at all...! and this semester's 4 exam papers... (T____T)

i'm really very tired...and i can feel myself almost in tears on my way from sch back to home..so many things in work need my attention, and i can't think fast...it's been a very long time since i have to think on my feet, and what requires me to think and act fast is not what i've been trained to do...it's very different...and seriously i really hate writing proposals on emails..i prefer communications and a relaxing comfortable atmosphere..the style i'm situated in is too conventional and dry for me...

and i really dun understand myself..i know very clearly i can perform well, taking my past experiences in school, corporate interactive training course and other jobs. But i just dun understand why i can't do the same for work... =(

No comments: