Sunday, August 16, 2009

A quick post before I head off to bed, and get myself ready for tomorrow's tuition lessons.

Had a lovely breakfast with AG on Saturday morning in Tanglin Tree. First learnt about the kind of breakfast AG loves. Hee..will wanna cook for him when I've the chance to do so..hee...

Also went to the Ion Orchard with AG for a quick walk around. And haha..i met AC and his gf! AC used to be my project mate for one of my elective modules - "The Art of Negotiation" (something like that)..he still looks the same..no change..haha.. =p

First time stepped into LV shop..LV is never my favourite designer brand, dun like the motif and the whole beauty it brings out..it just doesn't attract me..oh well, anyway walking into such shop makes me start to think and make guesses about what these consumers are thinkng..

Received the printout of my last academic year's overall results and class ranking..based on the normalisation calculated (as there are dropouts every semester), i think i've made improvements, but still a little disappointed..but it's very touching and encouraging to hear from AG when he told me that i've done great.

This semester's 4 exams papers - additional one more paper as this semester there are 4 modules to study..i think i know why i can get more stressed than before..gonna manage the project well, and also gonna manage 4 papers..basically my challenge level has gone up by one notch. Lucky thing i still have this blog to vent out my frustration and that during my jc and uni years i had pushed myself all the way up to the edge of my sanity. Guess the elasticity of my sanity has been successfully extended, to sustain me to handle this stage.

**********************************************************************************

Can't believe i've missed out Arthur Miller's play "The Crucible" presented by Singapore Repertory Theatre..! ARG...my heart aches...i've always been wanting to watch this play or any Miller's play! aRgg...

Oki, gonna on a lookout for my next highly anticipated play "the pillowman"..yes, i've watched it last yr and i still wanna watch this year..and i wanna bring AG along..hee..been recommending this play to AG repeatedly about how good the play is. ooh...i can't wait i can't wait!

and hopefully the play doesn't clash with my exam period.. =p

**********************************************************************************

No comments: