Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's nice to see AG after my lesson yesterday..I was drained with fatigue and could not concentrate at all during lessons.

Was totally surprised that AG came to my sch area to pick me up.. T___T I'm very touched and super happy to see him..could feel all my fatigue just go off instantly...

******************************************************************************

It wasn't a good working day today. Busy managing the project the whole day..and i din get to go for the promotion lunch buffet which my division has organised.

Work's like a storm of raindrops, come hitting upon me..and I only have a small umbrella to shelter myself. Lightning striked and I was slightly hit by it. But I had nowhere to hide, but to bite my teeth through the stormy path.

The rain has ceased and the aftermath tired me totally. Self-procastination started running through my head.

Unable to hold myself up longer, I broke down on my knees and cried.

It's a short one, I realised. I din cry for long, and continue to walk through the rain, barefooted.

The rain started to get heavier again.
I was still holding on to the fragile umbrella, I still had no place to hide.

Once again, the storm arrived. I know I have to press on.

Water, water everywhere, nor a drop to drink.

******************************************************************************

And yup, I broke down in tears during lunch, when nobody was around in the office.

******************************************************************************

2 more engineers are coming into my division. But it doesn't mean that I have less work and less responsibility tied up with. It only means that my division is starting to expand its scope of work. Saw my new scope of work, can say I'm excited over it. But the very first thing in my mind was, "How I am going to manage this?"

******************************************************************************

No comments: