Sunday, August 09, 2009

Was searching for the soundtrack for this movie "Helen the Baby Fox" over the youtube.com..think it could be because I went for my facial appointment a few days and I heard this piece of piano music over there..hee..

anyway juz learnt about this jap pianist, who composed the music piece for the "Helen the Baby Fox" movie..and realised that she's many music pieces which are pretty soothing.. =)

Here's one clip to share with all of you..

But I find that her facial expression was pretty funny when she played the second piece..hahaha..can't help laughing at myself if i were to give that expression while playing that piece..cos i think i've that very blur look and if i were to act like tat, i think i look super hilarious..

haha..speaking of piano, hhahaa..it reminded me of my SAC days..i used to play the keyboard piano before in SAC, for our music lessons in sec 2..and my music teacher broadcasted my performance over to all my other classmates..!! ahhhahahaha..only one piece la but she hardly broadcasted our performance to the others, so you know you know?hhhaa... =p haha..juz wanna show off a bit la.. =p =p me very thick-skinned...hahahha...

*********************************************************

dun know why..i keep thinking about work constantly...the project's really pressing me and needs a lot of attention in me..i din have any time to tidy up my office desk..it's almost in a mess and accumulating dust..arg..!!

a new engineer is coming to my division next week..oh..me so nervous..i'm going to have a new colleague..

*******************************************************

AG is coming over to my house to have steamboat dinner with my family...oooohhh..i'm so nervous...one big thing is the communication barrier between him and my parents..both my parents can't speak english..and to speak chinese, it's like both parties stepping one big foot forward...and for those who know my family background, my parents've set a lot of house rules and ensure that all of us have been taught well with the traditional chinese social etiquettes..i'm really nervous and worried that AG cannot stand my family/parents' mindset..and i can feel myself needing to manage both sides well, i dun want AG to be "frightened off" and at the same time, letting my parents have a good impression of him..

=p i just hope he dun chicken out at the last minute.... =s oh no, i'm getting paranoid again...

***********************************************

And haha..last attachment session with that teacher in the clinic in yishun! haa..it's the happiest session which i had with the teacher..i was given the opportunity to learn poking the acupuncture point on one part of the body which requires brave but meticulous skill to do so..hhaa..was really happy about it, though i was feeling pretty nervous while poking the patient..my fingers din tremble though..hee hee.. =p

yeah..~~~! =D

ok, need to start preparing my assessment report...and gonna wait for my next round of attachment in sept..

**************************************************

No comments: