Monday, August 10, 2009

Hoo..hee..a nice dinner..hee..

AG came to my house to meet my parents and brother (actually he's met them before) for my family's national day special steamboat dinner..haa..so had a great dinner while watching the national day parade..

remember i mentioned about the communication about my parents (esp my dad) and AG? during the dinner, it's simple communication..then during tea after dinner, haha..that's where a little miscommunication happened..hahaha..miscommunication as in it's almost like chicken-and-duck-talk (鸡同鸭讲) and both were so not used to speaking chinese..haha..in fact, i'm a little tensed up..hahaha..

but well =) at least i can see both of them are trying their best to speak chinese, rather than one speaking cantonese and the other english, and i'm stuck in the middle, trying to avoid being the translator and middle-man. hahaa..but it's really nice of AG to make the effort to speak chinese.. =)

well, about my dad's review about AG? haha..he told me AG's ok - din make any mistake..hahha..so he's pretty pleased with AG's performance..and well guess my dad's also given in a little to try speaking chinese to AG, and tolerate the times when AG and I were communicating in english in front of him.. =p

phew.. =p i'm a lot relieved now..hahha...

******************************************************

hope that time will go slow.........

then at least tue will come slowly..........a lot of things to handle on tue and wed..gosh.

No comments: