Sunday, August 02, 2009

Was late for my clinical attachment yesterday..but with a valid reason..hee.. =p

was waiting for the project's prof to arrive to my office building..and unlucky of me was that she could only meet me after the office hours, and i need to rush off for my clinical attachment in yishun...

she was nice though =) offered to give me a ride and brought me all the way to the doorstep of the clinic..hee..along the way to the clinic, i realised that she likes andrew llyod webber's musicals too! haha..had a discussion about this topic..haa..

need to start writing one clinical assessment report..stress stress...

**************************************************************************************************

a busy saturday too..went to the site to oversee the co-ordination...and gosh..it's almost like a market when i left them to handle..got pretty tensed up and had a slight headache after putting myself into charge of the co-ordination..now i understand why my boss told me that...

going off to the same site again later..

**************************************************************************************************

Been thinking of all sorts of solutions to the difficulties facing right now in the project..and i can feel myself being an octupus..

And realise that i've been constantly situated in a dilemna..sometimes i love what i'm doing right now, and i feel myself being indispensable, yet sometimes i really wish things can go smoothly, without any disturbance from the murphy's law..

one big hope is that the progress will not affect my exam period..once i'm away for a week,things will just go stagnant..cos now i experience that even when i took an one-day off or placed my focus on other work areas just for a short while, the progress will start to go stagnant/delayed..

again, it's one big challenge..to enable a win-win situation..

*************************************************************************************************

Skipped my sch student union's first committee meeting - had discussed with one classmate who is another class rep for the union that since i attended last yr's meeting, this time he will go on behalf of me..haa..

Both of us never like attending this first meeting, as it smells of strong "arrows". I managed to hide the shot last year, but not for my classmate..

*************************************************************************************************

No comments: