Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finally...one paper down..this paper is still ok, easy to do cos this teacher gives super lots of hint...then again, i tried to refrain myself from all these hints and kept studying whatever can be squeezed into my little memory box..

had a stroll around the basar malam which is set up near the school..happily musing over this stall which auctions for many different decorative items..

so tired..3 more papers to go...my exams end on 1 dec and still need to go back office the next day..thought i can clear my that half-day time off on that date.. hmm..i need a good break after this exam..

had arranged a whole lot of post-exam activities for myself..dance class...cooking (this time must cook something for AG to try..hee..)...exercising...and..shopping for my dslr camera!!!

I'm getting it by end of this year..!!! ok, it will be d90, with 18-200mm lens..and probably one off-camera flash..and of course a bag...and a diy box to keep the camera and the len in good conditions..
and after that i can start playing around with the manual mode..!! need to consult my colleague, I. He teaches me a lot about all these technical stuff..

******************************************************

ok, 3 more papers to go..sat's paper is gonna be the hardest..a lot to memorise and all those four-words phases..gosh....

No comments: