Thursday, November 26, 2009

My "Einsteinous" Hypothesis

Had this relatively interesting encounter with a stray cat.

I was waiting for a lift when i spotted a completely black stray cat at the lift lobby. So out of fun, I meowed at it..well it meowed back and seemed to be following me whenever I went.

The lift opened. Before I stepped into it, the cat moved kinda cautiously into the lift..and somehow it seemed to be talking to me and i responded by meowing..anyway the cat went into the lift in the end and i wanted it to get out of the lift. So the whole conversation kicked off. With all the exchanges of meowing between both of us..Finally i meowed firmly at the cat, trying to tell it to get out of the lift. And it worked! haha..

I know it sounded ridiculous, me being in the public trying to converse with an animal. It does sound bizarre. But well, an "einsteinous" hypothesis forms in my mind.

Here's it. Cats are like women, or women are like cats. Can be mysterious and many times hard to catch. So probably to talk some sense into a woman's head, the man needs to do the cat talk. Communicate with women in women's language.

Well, not sure how true is this hypothesis. But well, you can try it out. =p
Maybe it works.

Walk the talk, man.

*********************************************************
Kinda miss AG now..He had an early sleep and din manage to talk to me..feel a little lonely now..hahahah...ok, gonna go now..tomorrow's 2nd paper...

No comments: