Monday, November 02, 2009

My company's Dinner and Dance yesterday..

a very huge pour of rain...and i was late for an hour...

dressed myself as a vietnamese girl, with half of my face scarred...well..thought it's halloween, supposed to dress scary..hahah.. =p

and my table was one of the three most well-dressed tables..and the whole table of colleagues were invited to the stage to compete with the other two for the best well-dressed..hhaa..my table lost, but we still had gotten prizes! In addition, my table also had gotten a lucky draw prize too!

anyway the dinner was a little boring..food's not very fabulous...and the music seems to suit the older generation... =p it was only until after the dinner, when we hit the dance floor..

it's my first time dancing on the floor, with all the loud music and laser lighting..and there were a few other colleagues from other departments who stayed on to drink..first time saw how people did that "grinding" and gosh...i was seriously not into it..and haha..one or two shock of how drinking and loud music can subconsciously evolve a person mentally..hahaha..

tink i can see myself being shocked if i were to hit any club...na..dun tink i wanna go..

dancing there got the tiredness and boredom of me and i was glad to reach home by 12.30am..haa...

quite an experience for a D&D event..dun tink i wanna go next year..wanna stay at home or attend my lecture to prepare for my upcoming exams..hee..

*********************************************************

Master chef AG cooked again today! =D

cooked this lovely dish - grilled asparagus wrapped with bacon and cheese chicken hotdog wrapped with bacon..have taken a few photos..hee..shall show you all the photos one day when there's a chance..

love the dish..yum yum.. =D

**********************************************************

No comments: