Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sigh. Thought i can do pretty satisfactorily for this paper..but out of my low confidence and high self-uncertainty and numerous self-doubt, i've lost 10 marks for the paper.

Sigh. Never mind. Just need to revise the stuff again. In preparation for my next semester's clinical attachment and the post-graduation license examination which will take place after my graduation.

Understand from my classmate's wife who graduated from the same school that the degree has no ranking of honours, i.e. no first-class, 2nd or 3rd class honours. A relief for this part, but then again, can't lose any chance to be lazy. What matters in the end is whether i will be skilled and confident enough to provide the best treatment to the patients.

Next semester - 3 nights of theory lessons and 2 nights additional for clinical attachments. Gosh. This implies 5 tcm nights and 5 working days, and hmm..1 to 2 family time and 1 to 2 days of AG time...
Need to plan my time even better. But I believe I can do it, I can plan it well, and I can manage the stress level. I may have been through the worst time and this i can handle it.

JIAYOU!!!!!

No comments: