Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween D&D 2009!!

Haa..here's the photo..photoshop by my colleague, Id. He's in the photo - the werewolf with the shades on..He's an avid photography lover..teaches me a lot about photography..

Love the off-camera flash he used - i will sound like a total noob - anyway, really surprises me about the beauty of flash..it doesn't give a harsh brighness to the complexion, objects..it's just lovely..hhaa..i as a no-flash lover start to change my perception about camera flash.

haha..anyway can't believe my colleague gave me the nickname "The Latecomer"..hahaha..i believe many of you, especially ZJ they all, will applaud for the right nickname, as I always tend to be late, and "rarely" extremely late.. =p

hee..i've very understanding friends..hahahhaha...

i looked pretty hideous with that halloween make-up. Did the make-up myself..anyway din take a lot of group photos with them, cos i'm always away or quickly have gone to the toilet to remove that hideous make-up of mine..i looked so monstrous and hideous... yucks....

Think i wanna walk around Clarke Quay next year's Halloween, heard from my colleague,Id, that there were many people walking around in costumes e.g. he saw two strangers dressed respectively as US president Barack Obama and the terrorist Osama meet on the street and they exchanged friendly greets..haha..the thought of the scene was pretty funny..

Pretty cool..haa..should go with Zj they all next year if there's a chance.. hee..

*****************************************************************

My colleague CT was convincing me to go for the family day taken place in sentosa..initially had talked everyone that i'm not going cos it's super near to the exam. But when CT told me that she was forming a team for the sandcastle building competition, my persistence was shaken.

haha..wanna build sandcastle and destroy it like a godzilla!!!! ROAR..!!! Think it's prety cool to do that kind of construction and destruction.. =D

*****************************************************************

No comments: