Sunday, November 15, 2009

Was on APEC duty yesterday and met new colleagues..

one of them whom i have the chance to talk had a fantastic wife. He told me that his wife was born with one arm. What is amazing and inspiring is that the wife cooks, prepares the ingredients all by herself, without any assistance from anyone. She can even make swiss roll cakes, and scales the fish with just one arm!

I'm totally amazed and inspired by his wife. =)

*********************************************************

Went to Orchard today to get AG's birthday present. Met my SAC junior and wow, what a change. haha..she seems to me that she has become mature..haha..and a few distance away, i also met Jas and another of my colleague! hahah..goodness me..orchard is a small world.

managed to find a gift for AG..hope he'll like it... =s

had a good walk at kino..and bought myself a book to help me improve for my work.
went over to the list of books in the medicine section...
I can feel my heart crack whenever i walk past or even look through the books.

*********************************************************

No comments: