Friday, October 23, 2009

A pretty bad day in office..

Missed a meeting in the morning...followed by a colleague from another section who initially rejected my request for assistance in the project..got so worried, stressed up and panicked that I could not control myself but to cry..went to toilet, hid myself in a cubicle and started crying out..been very stressed out by the project for the past few weeks..and was very disappointed with myself and yet i could not tell my boss..cos i dun want to disappoint her again, and in case she started to doubt my capability and not give any important responsibility to handle..

ended up my colleagues, CT and JN saw my very flashed face..and started prompting me..but ok la..at least after saying out, i felt better..

lucky thing, my colleague from that another section had helped me after i msged and begged him over the sms to help me with it...

now i know how my boss was trained to be thick-skinned...when she was a new engineer in the company, she used to be in that section...

sigh and phew...

No comments: