Sunday, October 18, 2009

A nice after-dinner walk with AG at the reservoir just now..he came over to meet me after my dinner with my family..hee..

what makes me amazing that he listens to my narration, though i wonder whether he can understand what i'm trying to describe (i'm not a good story-teller)..but well, it feel good that he seems to be listening and making some responses to it..hahaha..

the reservoir has transformed into a really welcoming and beautiful place to hang out there..now there's a floating platform where people can fish and hang out there..and over there i told AG about my self-reputation of labelling myself the fishing goddness of liberty..till now, i still feel proud of giving myself the title.. =p hahaha..

love the walk today.. it's a lovely and enjoyable walk.. =)

******************************************************************

Love this song by Michael Buble..! The mtv is very cute and the actoress looks sweet and pretty...hahaha..and it makes me have an idea on some venue for my future wedding shots - yes, supermarket! i love this kind of subtle romance brought into the reality..but anyway i'm not getting married soon..juz to avoid all you readers' imagination and anticipation..haa..



*****************************************************************

And oh, one more song! Colbie Calliat's "Falling for You"..very funny mtv and love the lyrics..

No comments: