Monday, October 12, 2009

Almost thought i'm going to die..

my boss din scold me...thank goodness.. phew....but she gave me a few guidance points on the project..basically she sees that I have weakness in the project co-ordination and management of colleagues from other sections..at least she's frank with me, in a positive and gentle way..so she din scold me, put the full blame on me...phew...

and first time she complimented about my strength..pretty touched although i kinda know that it's part of communication skills - praise first, then point out the weakness..hee..

upon self-reflection, my boss is frank with me, so i know which are the areas i need to strengthen and improve..

****************************************************************

had lunch with AG today..enjoy his company..but dun know why, felt a little distant today..dun know whether it was cos of the stuff which i saw and tried to clarify with him..it's just that i felt left in the dark and insecure...i could feel i'm trying hard to communicate with him but there seems to be a wall blocking me and a catapult on top of the wall which will try to hit me..

I really hope he'll clarify and communicate patiently with me...

****************************************************************

kinda worried for AG at the same time..he's not feeling well and i kinda fear a lot of stuff, especially when i'm studying pathology module and am aware of the causes to many illnesses...

i really hope he's willing to change his lifestyle habit, not for me but for the better of his health..

************************************************************

Exams are around the corner..and i'm starting to get very stressed up again...

No comments: