Monday, October 19, 2009

Another lovely outing with AG after lessons with my 2 students..

A walk in ikea, artfriend, liang court, east coast park...and carpool..haha..kinda chases all my work frustration away... =)

it's nice feeling to have him around.. =)

====================================================

Work hasn't been going smooth for me again...starting to get bomb attacks from colleagues of another section..i feel pretty bad, but i need to force myself, be thick-skinned to approach them..it's like sending myself to a minefield, though i know it is..

oh well, wat to do...it's work..i really hope tomorrow'll be a good start... =s

sigh.

====================================================
woo! next week's last lessons with my 2 students! woo! can't wait..! can focus more on my studies! =D

No comments: