Sunday, October 11, 2009

in a terrible mood...

Arg..a lot of negative thoughts are hurling in my mind right now..

got a bit taken aback with what AG remarked his statement about marriage..i really hope it's not going to be like the previous one..but well, AG put the topic aside and not let the discussion to go on..so kinda left me in quite a "in the air"..

i dun know...now i'm feeling very insecure, and to a certain level, unassured...i no need any promise, but probably an assurance in the statement..

but right now, i just try to keep telling myself that i must leave the best moments and memories to the one who is willing to share and commit to the life with me, then i will give my full commitment to this one who really walks the rest of his life with me..

what's amusing was that a few days ago, an uni friend told me that i was a "wife material" (ah..dun vomit ah..) and told me not to doubt myself about it...but i dun know why...i keep feeling very lousy about myself right now...i keep asking myself right now, "if i were really a wife material, then why it seems that i tend to be stuck in such a situation?"

now i am really doubting myself.

No comments: