Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So tired........ @_@

gosh...tomorrow still has clinical attachment..arg...i've not read through any yet..!!! arg...stress.... =p

glad to meet AG just now after my lesson..hee...felt more energetic than during the lesson..was so fatigue that i dozed off every now and then during the lesson..

now i'm feeling tired again..gonna go sleep soon...

get kinda worried for my 2nd bro..he's not doing well in his studies..and i dun have the time to coach him..and yet he's such low motivation and he is still very childish and naive in his thoughts,etc..still not aware of the importance of studies and qualifications in this world..still din fully understand the impact which can be made on him and onto his parents..i blame tat for his school environment..to me, it's all in your mind....no one can influence anyone, except himself.

work work work...monday's a relatively smooth work day for me, to my surprise. but dun know what's about tomorrow..a lot of things awaiting for me to complete before i can go for my exam leave...feel like taking one-day off next month, and have a good break...i feel very burnt out...

came across this singer Zee Avi over a radio station. she's very good jazzy voice for her age - same age as me..haha..

dun believe? hee..you may want to listen to this song "Just you and me"

No comments: