Thursday, May 22, 2008

As mentioned to all of you before, I'm not in a good mood. So went for a drink last night with a trusted friend and another friend of his. Made a new friend last night..hhaa..n was prett surprised to learn that she is from NTU's school of art, design and media. haa..

anyway went to ice cold beer bar to drink paulaner. realising that the beer didn't have the effect of making me drunk and forget my problem, got my trusted friend to bring me to Lunar Bar in Clarke Quay.

To drink Chivas..!! =p

the bar has live band and the vocalists sing very well..and the first few songs which they sang kinda made my new friend cry (she's juz broken up) and i kinda teared when i saw her cry and when the vocalist sang a few ballads with the depressing lyrics.

Din cry though. But drank cups of Chivas until i got myself very tipsy. But haha..this time round, no souvenir for my friend. hahaa.. =p

Think this time round, i drank a lot more than the previous time when i was in ice cold beer bar. Could not have a good sleep. Could still feel myself in drunkern state while sleeping. And got my skin to develop even more rashes.

At least i feel better after drinking. At least I dun feel the pain which seems to embed within me these few days.
Dun wanna state my tis problem over here. Cos it's just the same old problem which many of my friends have been trying hard to embed cruel facts in me.
Just that, this time round, tis problem has new and recent spices added to it.

AnYway...here are the photos..!

In the Lunar Bar...





The things which have been brought from HK..!! =D












No comments: