Wednesday, May 21, 2008

hmmm..should i say an eventful day today?

or insightful day?

I dun know myself. Probably all of you could judge that for me.

hmm..oki, good news first.

My dad's back from HK today..!!! YEAH..!!

I was so excited in the arrival hall that i just shouted "daddy" across that arrival gate..and of course, was waving frantically at him when i first caught sight of him.. whahhaa..

it's been 2 weeks since i last saw my dad..!!

yeah...was very excited of what he had brought and bought from HK. hhaha..and he's bought packets of Gong Zai noodles and DVD of McDull the Pig...!! haha..will show u the photos tmr..can't upload them tonight...

Was very happy when my cousin gave me mickey mouse plastic models from canada..!! =D
Initially when i heard my dad telling me that he's brought some plastic models for me, i was basically shaking my head and told my dad solemnly that i am going on 23, i'm pretty too mature for that...but when he specifically added on that it's mickey mouse, hahhaha...my eyes SPARKLED...!!! hahaha..immediately, with no hesitation, i accepted it with glee...hahhaha..

i'm a mickey mouse fan. =p

********************************************************

Hmmm..ok, bad news?

hmm..received news from a friend.

hmm..wouldn't wanna say much here.

********************************************************

Have the urge to drink again.

To drown myself in the wine of sorrow.

Was given an advice about some rule number one thingy.

Haiz, wat can i say?

I can't say it out. But it's really very tiring and painful to hide them within. So drink to forget sorrow is what i wanna to do.

I only know I'm the world's most naive and foolish girl.

But well, I'm still learning not to be foolish.

*******************************************************

Oki, back to good news!

Nat, my jc classmate, has a new pet..

and guess what name she's given it?

hahhaa..she's calling it "Man Tou"...!! I was like...omg...

I din know that i am only well-liked, but i'm heavily adored...

whahhaa...

*******************************************************

I din know that i've that "cancerian" face....hhaa..tat's what my friend managed to get it accurate at his first guess..!!

haa..

*******************************************************

Had another nice idea of decorating cheesecakes..can't wait to try it out after my tcm exams.. =p

No comments: