Thursday, May 15, 2008

Meetup with a trusted friend for a drink. haha..

Wasn't in a good mood since monday cos of the negative thoughts which have been harbouring in me. so hahaha..have tat sensation of wanting to get drunk (but not totally drunk) and jio-ed a very trusted friend to drink with me.

So this is the first round - Hot sakae.


Next, the rest of the rounds took place in Somerset's Ice Cold Beer Bar.

2nd round - a 'tin' of Stella Aritos beer.

3rd round - as shown in the 2 pictures below, the "Flamming Lambogini". Super nice...


4th round - a shot of a drink which is also flamming as well. I can't remember its name. =p

5th round - which is my final round. A few sips of "Palandori" (can't remember its spelling).

And what's next?

A souvenir which i gave my friend - for free..!! =p

But felt very embarrassed.. hhahaa...but ok la, a trusted friend whom i'm very comfortable with. So it's ok to see me in such an awful state. =p


Anyway was glad that i regained the soberness quite fast cos i needed to show a glamourous me to my mum, otherwise she'll get very worried and paranoid. =p And haha..at least i was sober enough to talk about work with my attachment company's colleague and sms-ed to a few people.

Hhaa..will jio my trusted friend again, next time round. and probably my ntu clinque in the future.

But getting drunk can be a headache... =p

No comments: