Friday, May 09, 2008

Was pretty happy when i attended today's 医古文 lecture. =D

I was among the selected ones whom my lecturer complimented me and my assignment (the one which i've shown all of you previously). hahaaa...

And from what I've heard from my classmates (I was absent when she was giving the compliments), the compliments were like "woww......"..hahha...i was totally flattered...hahahahaha...when i heard from my classmates, my only response was like "WOWW.....hahaha..." heard that the lecturer compared me to an ancient famous tcm doctor (i really doubted for a moment whether it was true.)

Nevertheless, i was utterly happily flattered. LOL.

Definitely her compliments make me even more motivated to continue the course. hahah...and of course, i still have to continue to work hard. 所谓一山比一山高.

And i need to do better for this semester's examinations. Given all these compliments, they can be a pressure. hahahaa.. =p

**************************************************

Had a glimpse of the manga "Monster" in Arts Central just now.

I love its drawing style, its manipulation of lighting, atmosphere and positions of the characters. Loving it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_(manga)

**************************************************

Arg. Gonna write an essay just to convince the company to consider me to attend the second interview.

Wish me luck, again.

hahaha.. =p

No comments: