Monday, May 05, 2008

Doing my presentation slides now..haha..yup, still doing.

basically made changes here n there... =p

=p

=p

can't wait for tmr's presentation, man...!!

hahaa...was listening to these few new music...which i've uploaded here in the music player..
and

EUREKA..!!

got an instant inspiration on how to make a nice impact (i think it'll be nice) on the introduction of the presentation.

No video. No music. No skit as well.

Just a subtle help from my project mate, aka my good fren HM. Had quite a time convincing her to help me. =p

whahaha..

Excited excited excited...!!! =D

********************************************************

Was visiting GL's blog juz now, and i came across this piece of instrumental music "Copa Cabana" by Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra. Love the percussion..!

The track's in the imeem music player. so u all can go listen. =D

*******************************************************

Oki, wish HM and me luck..! Presentation tmr..!!

No comments: