Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Finally done with FYP presentation.

The presentation's relatively okay. Was pleased with myself that I was not nervous at all, given that I did not do any rehearsal at all, besides the one on Sat.

Think I might have found my style of preparing for my presentations. Hopefully there'll be more chances for me to try out in the future.

Haa..and I'm impressed with HM's presentation performance..! She did not display any obvious stage fright at all and she was presenting with that kind of confidence which I hardly see..!! Was very happy for her..!! =D

but i dislike the "Question and Answer" session. The russian prof asked super lots of questions and i found him being biased in his posing of questions to HM and I. =(

And I caught him dozing off during my presentation and had kinda hinted to him not to doze off during my presentation though i can understand it's technical and tends to be boring.
:p

But thank goodness..my fyp prof saved HM and me from the russian prof's never-ending questions.


*************************************************************

Saw my 2 eye-candies - "water membrane tech" lecturer and the "econ and finance" lecturer.

(^^) (^^) (^^)

Furthermore, the "water membrance tech" lecturer approached me for help.

(^^) (^^) (^^)

hhaa..realise that all my eye-candies are professors in their 30s.

whahahaa...omg...

but for these 2 profs, i simply like the way they smile..and think cos they are my type la...
muhaahahahhahhahaha...!!

Ok, right now, I am feeling so 花花痴... LOL..

It's a nice way to have my school life ended in this way though. (^^)


**************************************************************

Was very tired and ended up dozing off during my TCM lesson.

And TCM medical diagnosis module is getting harder..!! arg...so many different signs and symptoms etc...
omg.


**************************************************************

Gonna be busy again.

I totally have no complete rest. very tired.

right now, i'm still contemplating whether i should take up my ex-student, CX, tuition offer. To teach her younger sis.

Right now, i'm thinking that i need to leave red cross's detachment 9. Cos I completely have no time for voluntary work now.

Right now, there are too many important things in my agenda.

No comments: