Saturday, May 03, 2008

Been another hectic day for me.

Interview at my IA (Industrial Attachment) company in the morning. And there i saw 3 of my course mates coming for the same interview. And definitely i was very nervous. I want to attribute this anxiety to the "grad-blues". =p

Anyway hmm..it does feel great to go back to the company. The security guard at the building still remembers me. The clerk at the HR department's counter still remembers me and I had a short chat with her to find out a little bit more about the interview. Hmm..guess the offfice girl in the department which i was attached to still remembers me? hahahaha.. I am glad that i am still remembered. =p

Talked to a new attachment student who is also from NTU and same course while waiting for my colleagues for lunch.

Back to the interview. The interview was short and that kinda worried me. Saw the director of the department which i was attached to and he was in the interview panel. Glad to see him and haha..did feel better and reassured when he recognised and smiled at me. hmm..basically the whole interview was kinda filled with laughter? Right now, i only remember there were more laughters than serious talk. Though the director seemed to be giving me a reassuring and satisfactory smile after the interview. oh, and he told me that i have looked more mature now(whahaha..i'm so happy..).

Still, the interview was making me feeling worried. And almost all my colleagues seemed to be giving me that kind of confirmation that I will be back to the department. ARG...

=s

Can't get to see one of my colleagues today..he has a very cute and handsome baby son..!!!! I miss his baby son...and i simply love looking at photos of his son...i just can't help going ga-ga over his baby son la...he's super duper cute and i love his pair of eyes...so so so beautiful.....hahaha...simply adore his son.. =p

****************************************************

Then later in the day, met up with DT (not refering to dennis, fyi) for a short gathering. Think it's been a super duper long time since i met him, feels funny to me...ahhahahahhaa..

****************************************************

FYP presentation rehearsal later in the morning. ARG. Going to present without any script or preparation. I dun care so much at this moment.

Wish me luck, man....Been a long time since I stepped up to give such last minute presentation.

****************************************************

Next week's another busy one for me. Love keeping myself busy with all the gatherings and other stuff. At least i feel my life's been very fulfilling.

And yup, I'm trying to stay happy. I know many of my friends wanna me to be truly letting it go and they, especially KH, have been psycho-ing me for the one whole semester, using both hard and soft ways. Thanks, guys.. =)

I will try my best to keep the rainy days away.

No comments: