Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Made a small strawberry cheesecake last night after i came back from my tcm lesson. Tried to decorate the cake a bit more. =p




Hmm..the taste's not bad, i think? LOL.. =p
****************************************************
Anyway i've changed the music of my blog again. (Hmm..the music quality is not very good.. =p)
Love these music from The Beatles.
Very retro and hmm...catchy tune?
Shall share with all of you a clip of The Beatles:
"Twist and Shout"
I'm totally amazed by the fans' reactions. Goodness me... very interesting....
*******************************************************
Watched "The Forbidden Kingdom" ..hmm..worth an investment in watching it for free. Or if you want to vent out your frustration.
********************************************************
Don't know what's wrong with me last night. Cried myself to sleep. It's not about my worries of being graduated on time. It's the old memories. And some old thoughts again.
Guess it's going to take a long time to be really letting it go. But it's within my expectations that I have to bear such consequences when I made the decision.
Oh well.

No comments: