Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Post of Escapism.

The Green Apple
This is a green apple.
(Okay, it's obvious, rite?)
An apple given by a friend of mine.
(Hmm, this's not obvious.)
Was about to eat when I was reminded of the play which I've watched a few weeks ago.
(What such an imagination this girl had.)
"The Pillowman"
Yes.
You see the green apple on the poster?
(DUH.)
It's a sharp blade hidden within the apple.
In the play, the writer narrates that the person who ate the apple died.
Horribly.
(Ohhhhh..I'm so scared...)
So,
will it happen to me?
Too?
So,
curiosity kills the cat.
(Yes, please. Go ahead. I'm waiting.)
I took a bite.

I've survived.

(Stupid ending.)

***********************************************************

They've gone fishing.

And I?

Have gone nuts.

************************************************************

Wait, sanity comes back to me.

It's not nuts. It's apple.

I've gone "applish".

**************************************************************

hhahaa..okok...back to myself...

no worry, guys.

I've not gone mad.

Just an idea which came up to me suddenly when i was about to eat this apple.

Hope you all enjoy the mini-saga.

=p

*************************************************

Today's tcm lesson was fun as usual. My classmates and I have found loopholes. Were making jokes about it.

Hhahaa..it's fun cracking jokes with these classmates though most of them are a lot lot older than me.

OKi, me gtg..! HAppy MUGGING, EVERYONE..!!

No comments: