Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BORING day today.....

My house's TV has finally broken down, meaning that there will be a new TV soon..!!! YEAH.....!!!! =D

But in the meanwhile... (T_T)

I can't watch any TV programme now..!! I wanna watch 《妙手仁心》........

(T_T)

"I need TV to survive."

*********************************************

It's fun to disturb my first brother..haha..he has mild temper (think cos i'm elder than him; he needs to show respect to me..hahhaa..) so he hardly flares up when i disturb him..haha..

Simply love to disturb him when i'm feeling bored after all the mugging.

"Love my brother soooooo muchhhh..!!"

*********************************************

Intending to take "Basic Western Art" part-time course in NAFA. It's an one-yr course...

Sigh...it's a course which i've been wanting to take all along.....

was advised by my parents to focus on my TCM first...but tat's like how long? 7 years..........plus plus plus...to infinity?

=(

But then again, i can understand from their point of view..this course's not practical to my life.

Sigh...

Wait..! hahha..think i've a plan now...shall wait till i get a job, and i shall just take this course without my parents' permission...

“先斩后奏”
=p

***********************************************

Arg...have so many dreams to fulfill in my life agenda...i need the money and the patience to fulfill these dreams...

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

***********************************************
"Ppl sayin don't let her know how much u luv her, but does he know gals might leave the guy when she feel she wasn't luv?"
- A sub-nick, from a course mate, which i've come across in my msn
***********************************************

No comments: