Sunday, April 20, 2008

Went over to sistic.com.sg to check out on any latest event...

And here are two plays which I believe they will be worth the investment and indulgence.


"Hamlet by William Shakespeare" presented by TNT Threatre Britain.
And ARG...!!!!
Tickets were all sold out for 24th and 25th april...!! And i can't make it for the 26th..!! Need to attend my tcm lesson...
ARG....
*^@*(^#(!&@)&&$%@$#W*(*(_*%$$#@%&*()
(T_T)
*My heart is breaking into millions of pieces...*
Sigh..guess i need to wait again....
******************************************************
Another play.

"Shakespeare on Love" presented by Wessex Theatre

Highly likely I'll be getting this ticket and be watching after my exams..!! YEAH..!!

But..

the venue is DBS Art Centre...ARG...this place is very difficult to find and inconvenient to get there.....

ARG.....why.........

Anyone wanna join me? hahaha..!!

******************************************************

No comments: