Saturday, April 12, 2008

YEshhHhH..!! finally handed in my FYP final report..!!! yeah..!! super duper duper happy...!!!

hahaa...

and so rewarded myself with a Subway's sandwich..haha..and its chocolate biscuit..YUm YUMMMM...hahaha..the biscuit is absolutely delicious...hhaa..!

haha..and can't believe that i made another bet with KH, with HM being our witness of the bet. well, i believe i'll win the bet...hahhaa.. =p =p =p

anyway was studying in EERC alone just now..love the ambience...minimum disturbance..listening to Corrinne May's albums again (i love her albums)..studying..nice nice..and highly productive in my mugging's indulgence..haha.. =p


****************************************************

went for 医古文 lesson yesterday..

think cos it's been quite some time since i attended the lesson..the teacher kinda noticed me..and ended up myself being the main focus of the evening..she kept calling me "小妹妹" ... (T_T)
i know i am the youngest in the class...but i'm no longer 小妹妹.....though i look like one..ARG.


****************************************************

It's been a very long time since i've been so focused in my studies. I'm glad.
"I'm on my way."

No comments: