Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Attended my very first interview. the wait was long..but the wait was kinda worth it...

hmm...the interview was conducted in a relaxing manner..i was glad that i managed to build a quick friendly rapport with the manager who interviewed me..but was still un-satisfied with my own performance..still stumbled over a few words which are quite difficult to pronouce them correctly.. =p

Anyway managed to get into the 2nd round of interview, and that's the round which i am waiting for. haha..i am going to take it as a form of personal challange for myself..and think it's going to be pretty fun...aha..


**********************************************
I'm still waiting for another interview's date to be confirmed..arg..i could not make it for the arranged one as it clashed with one of my core papers...ARG....

Please give me good news and more interviews.......


**********************************************

Haha..i saw my another NCOC cadet...from SJI...i can't remember his name though..but definitely i can still recognise his face and remember his every gesture..still looks the same old him but i guess he can't recognise me anymore (T_T) hahah..but hee...he's my tjc junior now...LOL...

No comments: