Saturday, April 19, 2008

it's a "burst out laughing" day...

hahhaa..!! thank goodness GL told me about my typo-error...

I've written "otah" as "otak" which means "brain".....

When i knew tat from him, i can't help burst out laughing loud...!!!! I can't believe i had 2 "otak" this morning, man......

hahah..cos of this 乌龙, started talking craps of hannibalism with GL...hahhaha..!!!

*********************************************

Went over to RoNn's blog just now...haahaa..tat's what he replied to my tag which i've left on his tagboard...

"(mansze) haha.. heylo babe!!!!!! omg.. thank you so much la! haha. thinking back, you like my jie jie like that, "kan wo zhang da".. haha.. since.. sec 2?"

when i saw the word "jie jie" and "kan wo zhang da", i can't help burst out laughing again...hhaa...just that it's my turn to watch a sjab junior to grow up day by day, year by year...

a little intro about RoNn..he's another one in my favourite cadets' list..haha..he was in the same NCOC BLTC 2005's platoon as Jiajin...find him to be a sensible teenager and another with a good attitude towards learning and taking up challenges...hhaa...

and really tis time i guess i have to admit...i'm starting to get older...it's my turn to watch juniors 慢慢长大...just like how DT and SO watch me grow, from a cadet to an officer of sjab zone 3...from a little girl to a lady...from being single to being attached and back to singlehood...from a cadet of theirs to another crappy fren of theirs? hahaha...
decided to delete tis paragraph..it's too depressing for me to take it...hhaa.. =p
Dislike myself being so depressed over things which had already happened.
"Don't look back. Look forward."

No comments: