Friday, April 18, 2008

Today's "Are you ok?" paper was considered relatively easy. Din read through the notes at all since it's an open-book exam. A lot of quesions regarding adolescence problems which I considered them as my forte. =p

But whether can get a good grade i din really bother a lot. To me, it's more important to know how to apply these knowledge into real-life. Just this alone, it's not easy. But at least taking this course helps me a lot. At least more or less i have an idea of what my 2nd brother is experiencing through now. Just that I need to know how to handle this carefully and skilfully.

******************************************************

haha..yeah, one paper down..!! Now the more important papers are next...!!

AH... nervous nervous nervous...

but funny thing is - i din really feel the intense stress for this semester's examinations. Dun know whether i've started to take it very lightly, or everything is still within my control and management.

to S.O., he told me it's a good thing, cos it means that i can perform better without too much stress.

And i din know that i looked so stressed up during my jc times, until S.O. told me last night over msn.. Oh man....i know i was extremely stressed up during jc, but i din know i looked so stressed up... LOL..

******************************************************

Arg...i've this feeling that i'll lose to KH...nooooo......

okay, this is so not going to happen, rite? =s

*******************************************************

Haha...goodness me, DLY is really something. Pain in the ear and he can still joke and talk craps..haha...a positive attitude..!!

Hope you have a speedy recovery, DLY..!!
- From still-a-xiao-chang-jin.

*************************************************

Was on my way home from school just now.

Saw a man standing outside bedok mrt station, selling otah.

Looked at my watch. It was already 12 am.

And he was still standing there, selling otah.

Decided to buy 9 from him. And he offered me another otah, for free!! Of course, I thanked him greatly as I no longer have to wonder who will be the victim in my family to eat one less otah.

Find him a nice man..or should i say a simple man with a simple sincerity?

It was 12 am.

And he was still standing there, selling otah.

I believe he might have been working hard to raise his family. (On the contary, he seems to tell me that education is afterall important, as well as saving up for the rainy days. Anyway this is not the main issue here. =p)

But definitely, it's amazing to see the power of family love.

How family love can make a man to be stronger and courageous.

Wanna took a photo of him selling otak in the solitude of bedok interchange.. but guess the courage in me was not as strong as this man.

"A simple sincerity with a simple love yet powerful."

No comments: