Saturday, April 26, 2008

A decision. A determination. With that uprising will power and strength.

for no reasons, i have all sorts of worries...

can't graduate on time....

can't get the degree which i'm wanting to have....

can't get a job....

can't get a decent good pay....

can't get a decent good bf... (hey i'm not being a desperado here.)

no money....

no money again.....

and no money.

seriously, this "money" issue's been circulating in my mind for the past few days, especially after the interview which i had failed in.

cos this failure indicates that i am still very ignorant. Very ignorant and naive about many things. And such ignorance induces false confidence.

I'm starting to dislike this kind of feeling.

I'm starting to dislike myself of being innocent and naive.

And i'm serious.

Guess it's about time for me to be even more dynamic than ever.
I've been through the downs.
I'm gonna be stronger than ever, even if there may be downs obstructing my way to success and I may feel tired along the way.
All of you may get to see two extremes of me.

I'll make sure myself that I will and I can survive through all these.

"This is my story.
A story which inspires all."

No comments: