Thursday, April 03, 2008

An act of kindness. From a taxi-driver.

These 2 days hadn't been my days...

Been very absent-minded, causing myself to do many unnecessary things..So ended up part of my time being wasted in rectifying my absent-mindness. =(

Woke up very late this morning, ended up taking a cab to school. (T_T)

And i realised my tolerance level has seemed to deteriorate - I get very easily frustrated and impatient over matters. =(

Was almost on the verge of tears (again) as i was waiting for a cab desperately. I was scared that I could not make it for my test in time.

Hmmm..could i say, which is something i realise about my life,
it seems to me that every time when i am in a state of desperation (and adversity?), very often, there's blessings in disguise.

I encounterd a very kind-hearted and understanding taxi-driver today.
He seemed to detect that I was getting late for school, so he offered to drive me quick to school. Could feel the effort which he put in. And not only that, probably he knew that i was rushing for time and i was only a student, he charged me for only $20 (the actual fare was $22.80). But haha..of course, i din want to take his kindness for granted and i understand that working is not easy, i still paid him $22.

I like this taxi-driver. Have taken note of his name and remember his face (which i think that's more important). A malay taxi-driver - very friendly and understanding, and i could feel the fatherly side of him. I like this taxi-driver ( i wanna stress this again) and i am very grateful to his kindness. I must and i want to remember him as I want to repay him in the future, if there is any chance.

And i guess my only way to repay him would be, keep pressing on in pursing my tcm degree. and if there's any chance in the future, i will help him and his family to keep healthy.
=p
haha..sounds a little naive of me..but it's his this little act of kindness which motivates me to make a positive significance in others' life.

Hope this taxi-driver and his family are always blessed with happiness and great wealth. =)

No comments: