Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Thought of the night.

Think i've been stressed these few days, many times, negative memories and thoughts just came bombing upon me, making my self-esteem to be bottom-low at these moments. but anyway, was managed to brush them off again. ahhaa.. =p

anyway, for no reason or rather, this thought juz comes to me the whole day.

Jus wanna share with you all..and probably some advices...

I'm thinking of whether i should be converted to a christian. a member of St. Andrew's Cathedral, to be specific....

I dun know..probably whenever i step into this cathedral, i just feel peace and serenity.

or i just wanna hold my wedding in this cathedral? (tat's a very selfish reason)

I dun know. but this thought just comes to me, suddenly. probably cos i'm wondering whether i should visit the cathedral again..?

however, i dun wanna to make this decision so quickly. cos a lot to issues to deal with...my family..my family's religion..whether the cathedral will ask me to promote the religion to others, like one church does....my choice of spouse...the commitments...etc etc etc....

i dun know..but shall leave this thought alone first..maybe will only occur for a day only.. =p

No comments: